Friday, July 12, 2013

Feb-arch-pril-ay-une....(February-June)

Ha! MY, MY! I've only waited a few months to type up a post! Oops!


1. Aha! I remembered: recipie for black bean burritos :) There are a few variations...and I haven't tried Daiya cheese...but that might be fun to experiment with!
http://ohsheglows.com/2011/10/24/black-bean-and-butternut-squash-burritos/

2. February was Love Month. Each day we wrote five ways we experienced love. The things we focus on really do make a difference! It's like a window in your house - you either pass by it, or tilt your eyes towards it and look at the view.

3. March was....quick!

4. April....even quicker!

5. May held my birthday, end of school, and flying back to Maine!!

6. June started my Summer!!! We've had beautiful heat...and beautiful rainy days!


I believe I have broke my record of "Books Read In A Year" -- some were read over last summer, others from this summer, most are from school, but I did manage to add a few to go along with the assigned reading....I hope I record them all ;)

* The Many Are One, Francis Frangipane
* When Heaven Invades Earth, Bill Johnson
* Hosting The Presence, Bill Johnson
* The Supernatural Ways Of Royalty, Kris Vallotton
* Experiencing Father's Embrace, Jack Frost
* 30 Days To Understanding The Bible, Max Anders
* Moral Revolution - The Naked Truth About Sexuality, Kris Vallotton & Jason Vallotton
* Spirit Wars, Kris Vallotton
* Grasping God's Word, Duvall Hays
* A Practical Guide To Evangelism - Supernaturally, Chris Overstreet
* Culture Of Honor, Danny Silk
* The Happy Intercessor, Beni Johnson
* God's Generals, Roberts Liardon
* Powerful And Free, Danny Silk
* God Loves Ugly, Christa Black
* Getting Naked Later, Kate Hurley
* The Power of Habit
*Audrey Hepburn, An Elegant Spirit, by Sean Hepburrn Ferrer
* The Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring
* And a couple of teaching books I found at Goodwill

....Please know, I've also had the biggest social life ever, and have grown with many dear friends....(I haven't worked much, up until this summer) you really can have it all ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment