The month of December was a nice conclusion to 2012...with the exception of having a cold for Christmas...all in all, it was a fine month! Went on a ropes course, learned how to properly use a pool stick! To add to my learnings: I successfully blew up a balloon (I don't think I've ever blown one up before - I wasn't really into balloons as a kid! No idea why, because it's kinda fun to figure out the right method of blowing one up!)
This January - gosh is it really the end of January already! Yikes! I can't keep track of time! Well, this month seems to have been pretty steady.
Highlights:
* Watched Napoleon Dynamite for the first time EVER....actually laughed! I've been avoiding the movie because I heard it wasn't my humor...and I heard right. But since I watched it in this particular season, I'm willing to watch it again....next year maybe!
* Another first: Get Smart - a movie that also brought some great laughs with friends!
* Went to the movie theater to watch The Promise Land. Different humor, but interesting message.
* Had a second cold...but knocked it out in five days. Carrot/apple juice is the best treatment!
* Officially caught onto Downton Abbey.
* Frogs or toads have surrounded our house!!! Crazy social reptiles. Totally random....but they're enjoying themselves and causing a commotion!
* Went hiking with some fine company on a fine day - saw a bit of snow [GASP!]
* Butternut Squash Burritos....which will be in my next post :) :)
* Been running at the last five minuets of my walks....pretty excited!!
And that's the nutshell basically!
No comments:
Post a Comment