Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Introduction # 2

I suppose I am barely making my goal date of minimum of two weeks between updates. Oh well, at least it's better than none at all! So, to simply extend to a second intro, I will share a little bit about myself...

Summarizing a few things, I'll try not to sound too cliche: I have actually tried blogging back in 2009 with my dad (http://gorp4life.blogspot.com/). But we didn't post many entries. Then, we kinda forgot our user-name and password after a year and a half. Part of my uncertainty of doing this blog is the fear that I won't make it past two entries. We'll have to see, if I can make it a bit further!

I am a junior in high school. I do pretty well with grades, about a A&B average – most of the time. Sports haven't really been my thing. I have 0 hand-eye coordination. However, I do like to be active. I've so far chosen to take in running (thank goodness that only requires to put one foot in-front of the other, haha). I am certainly no scholar athlete, or school girl, yet, I'd say I am a good mix of a bit of everything. I LOVE any type of music, as long as the lyrics are mostly tasteful. Traveling is my joy, for sure. I like home and family, yet also like to go places. Being a very open person, tend I hold my values firmly, but I love hearing different views and opinions.

My heart's passions are pretty much three general provisions: aid, words, and justice.

I have my eyes set on becoming a nurse after high school (hopefully use it in some oversea traveling). Words are the source of my whole being pretty much. Studying the Bible is a major part of my day-to-day routine. This may sound crazy to some, but reading, writing and discovering definitions of words is quite exciting to me. Our human language fascinates me intensively. So don't be surprised if you find that my post can get a tad bit wordy! And justice is probably the core of everything. I have an overwhelming soul of compassion for people, and it's absolutely infuriating to me to know some of the pain that occurs in this world.

I do believe, I have a good topic to post for the next time!
I'm actually not dreading the pressure of having a limit of two weeks between updates.
Now that the basic intros are dealt with, there's open doors for lots to be discussed. 
Hope all have a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment