Thursday, December 20, 2012

November's Reflection

Life is certainly not void of change! Funny how with every new week there is something new to wrap my brain around; time is faithful to provide refreshing feelings through my nerves.

When I was breathing in the moment of last week, it was present for me. Right now I am breathing in the present, yet also realizing that the presence of now takes space of something that will at some point be the future's memory.

SO today....I am intentionally capturing a moment of time to gather the highlights of last month!

* Thanksgiving was loads of joy! Ate the BEST chocolate cream pie I've ever tasted...along with the most delicious cranberry sauce! Made some sweet memories in the kitchen, and new friends that have become family!

* I had my first cup of COCONUT TEA! Why have my taste buds gone so long without it??

* Within school, I am taking a year long class once a week on children's ministry. Each week blows my mind away! Truly enjoying it!

* Every Saturday I to a Community Feast - where groups of people to out to different spots around town feeding a lunch to specific neighborhoods. I am so honored to build relationships with the people living in this town! So many unique hearts! I cherish each one!

* I have been learning how to have fun! Lately, when something new or silly arises, I tell myself "Don't worry about being good at it...just do it anyway, and have fun!" Doing something fun, doesn't always mean its doing something you've done over and over again....then again, fun can also be found in redundancy. Fun isn't mastered, it's enjoyed.

* There is a great deal of importance in being intentional. Everything has purpose! Applying effort into things (even this blog) is HUGE. Keeping Good Habits molds my lifestyle - - my lifestyle makes a dent in history! And history of course, changes the world. Something remarkable happens when we grab ownership of weighty forcible power. I take charge of the responsibility of loving myself well - keeping up with laundry, cleaning, eating, sleeping, talking to myself, pampering, being fun, and having quality connection with people.


And with that I wrap up November...and am overjoyed for what's in store for the end of this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment