Ohhh where do I even begin?!
Here and now is a good time, so let's dive right in.
Before I make any more posts, it's time to set some goals. I'm in a different place today than when I first set standard for this blog. I am in a completely different body it feels like! No longer 16. No longer in public high school. No longer intimidated by people reading this blog...well, almost ;)
Here we go.....
1.) This blog contains all the original requirements
2.) I will be mixing up the style a bit [additions include, but not limited to: poems, short-stories, quick thoughts, daily routines, recipes and more pictures]
3.) I am going to embrace creativity in this. I am amazed [even with the occasional writer's block] by how writing never gets old for me! Every time I journal, I realize: I need to write more often!! It's the best way I process. Even if it's an email!
4.) I am going have loads and LOADS of fun with this. I'm not going to stumble over having too much on my thinking plate; I am not going to put off blogging simply because I think I lack the inspirational words. My posts are relevant - that is enough!
5.) I am going to honor goal number four, BUT I am going to recognize the days when I really need to let go of the words, and have needed veg time!
Ah. There you have it!
Anticipate more for next week. Phenomenal glory awaits......
No comments:
Post a Comment