Friday, September 21, 2012

divinving into a new adventure with my First Love

15 days ago I left Wet Crisp New England and arrived in Sunny Dry California!

(Yeah, I know...way to break the news to a blog after I literally moved across the country...what's done is done - and there's much catching up to do!)

To make a dreadfully long story short....I am staying with a beautiful family of five, sharing a bunk bed with a lovely roommate and going to Bethel School Of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM - see ibssm.org for more information). 

After the second week, it's safe to say: I have crossed the 'point of no return' and there's no going back for me. I'm in this for the long haul.

I have invested practically all of me into this move, and find myself bewildered by beauty! The location is surrounded by mountains, the sun shines everyday, and I hear it doesn't get much below 40 degrees. (adoring the warmth here!)

Even though I've never been on the Pacific side, so far I feel at home. Nothing really reminds me of Maine, yet I feel like this is home for this season! Now that I think of it, even as a kid I was quite the traveler - maybe I just feel at home wherever I go?

Ultimately, I think the reason why I feel so at home this early is because I know this is the spot I need to be in for this time. As of today, I cannot put my reasons into words....for now, know that a lot of small things started to build and confirm my desires...and here I am!

I am very excited to record this next journey....




No comments:

Post a Comment